The ultimate Spitfire passenger flight
75 Minute ‘Fly a Spitfire’ Experience
This ultimate Spitfire passenger ride provides a flight experience lasting 75 Minutes ‘chock to chock’. As well as experiencing the startup of the Merlin engine from your rear cockpit seat you’ll also get a chance to take the controld for part of the flight .
during your pre-flight briefing you and your pilot can pick out your preferred route, perhaps the a Patrol along the Dorset Coast or an circular route taking in the very best that the Cotswolds has to offer. With countless country houses and landmarks to choose from you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Nothing could be more evocative than a Victory Roll in a Spitfire over traditional English countryside and coastline.
Please consult the the Safety Standards Acknowledgement and Consent (SSAC) document available on flying in ex-military aircraft, download here.
Maximum Height 6’6” (1.98m)
Maximum Weight 17.0 Stone (108 Kg)
Minimum Age 18 Years
Explore the Cotswolds and South West
- A detailed pre-flight and route plan briefing covering the aircraft, equipment and safety procedures
- Approximately 10 minutes taxiing and engine checks – hear the roar of the Merlin engine start up and listen in as the control tower gives clearance for takeoff.
- Our ultimate flight optin Minimum 65 minutes airborne in on of our Two Seat Spitfires
- Fly from Cotswold Airport on an extended flight patrol that you plan with your pilot
- All our Spitfires have dual controls
- Experience the Spitfire Victory Roll
- A FREE digital video of your flight experience worth £150 is included so you can show your flight to family and friends
- Take home souvenir pack with a personalised flight certificate, aircraft patch, Spitfire pilot notes and aircraft sticker
- Unrestricted guest numbers can watch from our viewing area or AV8 restaurant
- Fly friends and family alongside your Spitfire in our modern Chase Plane (additional charge applies)
Our genuine WWII-veteran Spitfires
MEET THE PLANES
“Wow what a fantastic experience, so well organised and all the staff so friendly and helpful.”
67Smiths44 - tripadvisor
“Absolutely brilliant and worth every penny - my father did the Spitfire flight to Beachy head and 4 x family members did the chase plane”
loobiloo20 - tripadvisor
“Brilliant is an understatement! I had the most wonderful time! It was always a dream of mine to fly in the iconic Spitfire and the reality didn't disappoint!”
Liz K - Trustpilot
Rated 4.9 out of 5
We're focused on providing the flight of a lifetime. See previous guest reviews on Tripadvisor, Truspilot, Google and Facebook.