Fly with a SPITFIRE
When you come for your Spitfire flight, we have a once in a lifetime way to share the experience with friends and family.
Up to four people can share your trip-of-a-lifetime by taking a seat in our modern Chase Plane and fly with a Spitfire while you soar above Kent’s famous Battle of Britain countryside. If your Spitfire flight is destined for the coast then you can join them in the skies over the white cliffs with the coastal upgrade option.
Through panoramic windows, passengers get a clear view of you in your Spitfire, capturing video and photographs air-to-air. As well as enjoying the thrill of flying with a Spitfire in its natural element. Passengers will also get a fantastic view of the ground where many historic landmarks can be seen.
Passengers can see the Spitfire pilots, exchange waves and enjoy a formation routine that flies on both sides of the aircraft . The formation routine finishes with a spectacular break and the Spitfire continues on its solo patrol of the skies. The Chase Plane will then return to Biggin Hill in time to see the Spitfire land.
- Fly friends and family in formation with your Spitfire
- The whole aircraft can take up to 4 guests
- Capture stunning air to air photographs and video
- Weald of Kent and White Cliffs coastal flight options available
- Approximately 10 minutes in formation with your Spitfire
- See Kent landmarks and the London Skyline from the air
- Exclusively available as an upgrade to an existing Spitfire passenger flight
- Onboard camera footage included
- Bring your own phones and cameras to record the flight
- NOTE Only available in addition to an existing Spitfire flight
See it in action
Biggin Hill Spitfire Chase Plane Experience
Bookable as an upgrade to an existing Spitfire flight this whole aircraft charter allows up 4 people to fly.
(Subject to a maximum load limit of 350 Kg).
The Chase plane will be either Gipps G8 Airvan or Piper Saratoga.
All passengers must occupy their own seat and be able to exit the aircraft unaided.
All flights subject to availability, weather conditions and air traffic control.
Can be booked when purchasing a Spitfire flight or pay on the day of your visit.
“Wow what a fantastic experience, so well organised and all the staff so friendly and helpful.”
67Smiths44 - tripadvisor
“Absolutely brilliant and worth every penny - my father did the Spitfire flight to Beachy head and 4 x family members did the chase plane”
loobiloo20 - tripadvisor
“Brilliant is an understatement! I had the most wonderful time! It was always a dream of mine to fly in the iconic Spitfire and the reality didn't disappoint!”
Liz K - Trustpilot