WHY BIGGIN HILL?
Fly from RAF Biggin Hill the most famous Battle of Britain fighter base and walk in the footsteps of those brave you men who fought from here in 1939-1945.
- Our flights are a minimum of a 30-minute experience (approx. 20 minutes airborne)
- Some operators advertise a 20-minute experience for a similar price, which is around half the flight time
- All flights include the opportunity to do Victory Rolls and other manoeuvres
- We are the foremost Spitfire maintenance and restoration facility in the world with unmatched on-site engineering support, spares holdings and CAA approved engineering facilities
- Unmatched viewing and hospitality facilities for your friends and family with free refreshments
- The only operator to have a second two seat Spitfire permanently on-site in case of unserviceability
- FREE video of your flight
- FREE guided hangar tour for you and your friends – view the 12 Spitfires, Hurricane, Messerschmitt 109 and other historic artefacts*
- FREE flight certificate, flight patch and set of Air Council pilots notes for the Spitfire Mk IX
*Numbers correct as at Jan 2017