1940's/50's aircraft and vehicles
FILM & TV
Our unique fleet of Vintage 1940’s/50’s aircraft and vehicles are available for Film, TV and photo shoots.
Vintage Military Aircraft fleet:
Spitfire, Hurricane, P51 Mustang, P40 Warhawk, ME109 (Buchon), L4H Grasshopper / Cub, Cessna Bird Dog and Harvard II
Our GA-8 Airvan is available as a camera platform and can be operated with the side door stowed for ‘open air’ filming.
From our Biggin Hill HQ we can also arrange helicopter and drone filming options.
Our team of experienced pilots and aviation advisors can provide the exact airborne scenarios required for your project.
Our unique fleet of Vintage Planes and vehicles.
Willys Jeeps, VW Kubelwagen, Harley Davidson WLA, DKW RT125 / 100, 1937 Hillman minx, Excelsior Welbike, Folding Para bikes and an M4 Sherman Tank.
1970’s era vehicles include Lotus Cortina, Ford Cortina 1600E, Mini, BMW 318i, Yamaha FS1, Yamaha RD125, Yamaha RD200, Yamaha RD250 and Raleigh Chopper bikes.
Previous Film and TV
As seen in
Film Factory Biggin Hill have provided aircraft or assistance with the following productions:
- BBC Antiques Roadshow
- BBC Antiques Road Trip
- BBC Bargain Hunt
- Combat Dealers
- ITV Good Morning Britain
- ITV Love your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh
- Channel 4 Inside the Spitfire Factory
- Channel 4 Warbird Workshop
- Channel 4 Guy Martin Battle of Britain
- Channel 4 Train Spotting with Francis Bourgois
- Channel 5 World War 2 in Numbers
- CAR SOS
- Great British Railway journeys with Michael Portillo
- History Channel 'Defenders of the Sky'
- National Theatre 'Jack Absolute Flies Again'
- Monuments Men
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WWII Secrets from above
- CAR WOW
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Please fill in the form with your enquiry, we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.