The Spitfire voucher is undated so you can gift it to someone to arrange their own visit by calling us or booking on our website.
This Ultimate Coast Spitfire flight experience is available all year round (weather permitting) and includes a minimum of 60 minutes airborne time in the Spitfire. Route options include:
Take off from RAF Biggin Hill and fly down to the South coast at Beachy Head before heading along the coastline to Dover via Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hastings, Rye and Folkestone.
From Biggin Hill fly down to the Solent and then take in Portsmouth, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Brighton, Eastbourne and the stunning cliffs at Beachy Head.
Access to the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar is included for you and up to four guests.
- A detailed pre-flight briefing covering the aircraft, equipment and safety procedures
- Approximately 10 minutes’ taxiing and engine checks – you will re-live the emotions of the RAF pilots as they got ready for take-off.
- Minimum 65 minutes airborne in our genuine combat-veteran Spitfire: feel the vibration, hear the sound of the powerful Rolls-Royce Merlin and enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
- Fly from Biggin Hill the follow the stunning Kent and Sussex coastline
- Take the controls of the Spitfire (at the pilots discretion)
- Experience the Spitfire Victory Roll
- A FREE digital video of your flight experience! Show it to your family and friends, share it on Facebook, or simply watch it over and over.
- A framed, signed flight certificate, a souvenir Flight Patch, and the opportunity to take photographs by the Spitfire you just flew
- Options to fly friends and family alongside you for part of the flight or add a MkIX Spitfire wingman (additional charge applies)
Please consult the the Safety Standards Acknowledgement and Consent (SSAC) document available on flying in ex-military aircraft, download here.