35 minute ‘Leeds Castle’ Spitfire Flight Experience
This spitfire flight experience is available all year round weather permitting and includes :
- A detailed pre-flight briefing covering the aircraft, equipment and safety procedures
- Approximately 10 minutes’ taxiing and engine checks – you will re-live the emotions of the RAF pilots as they got ready for take-off.
- Minimum 25 minutes airborne in our genuine combat-veteran Spitfire: feel the vibration, hear the sound of the powerful Rolls-Royce Merlin and enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
- Our Spitfires have dual controls
- Experience the Spitfire Victory Roll
- A FREE digital video of your flight experience! Show it to your family and friends, share it online
- A framed, signed flight certificate, a souvenir Flight Patch, and the opportunity to take photographs by the Spitfire you just flew.
- Options to extend your flight for an additional charge. You can reach places such as the White Cliffs of Dover, the Battle of Britain Memorial at Capel Le Ferne, Beachy Head or other locations special to you.
- Up to 4 guests are welcome to join you on the day for free (additional guest spaces £39.00)
Please consult the the Safety Standards Acknowledgement and Consent (SSAC) document available on flying in ex-military aircraft, download here.