Our flight experiences include up to 45 minutes airborne time (depending on the flight experience you book) in the Spitfire Mk IX. They also include access to the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar for you and up to three guests:
- A detailed pre-flight briefing covering the aircraft, equipment and safety procedures
- 10 minutes for preparation, taxiing and engine checks: you will re-live the emotion and thrill of RAF pilots as they got ready for take-off and went off to carry out their missions.
- Up to 45 minutes airborne time (depending on the flight experience you book) in our combat-veteran two-seater Spitfire: feel the vibration, hear the sound of the powerful Rolls-Royce Merlin and enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
- Re-live your flight: we believe that an experience should also leave an everlasting memory, so all our passengers will get a FREE digital video of their flight experience! Show it to your family and friends, share it on Facebook, or simply watch it over and over: we know you won’t get tired of it!
- You will be presented with a framed certificate picturing Spitfire MJ627 and signed by your pilot and yourself, a souvenir Flight Patch is also provided as well as the opportunity to take photographs by the aircraft.
- If you would like to extend your flight from Biggin Hill you can reach places such as the White Cliffs of Dover, the Battle of Britain Memorial at Capel Le Ferne, Beachy Head or other locations special to you. Additional charges may apply.
Please consult the the Safety Standards Acknowledgement and Consent (SSAC) document available on flying in ex-military aircraft, download here.